When you go online and search for the phrase “definition of scam”, these are some of the results you’re going to get;
- victimize: deprive of by deceit
- a stratagem for gain; a swindle
- to swindle (someone) by means of a trick
- obtaining money by means of deception including fake personalities, fake photos, fake template letters, non-existent addresses and phone numbers
- a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation
We can now say that a scam company is the one which usually represents itself to the people in a way that is deceiving (not it’s true image) and end up obtaining money through the process.
Now the question is, is QNet a legitimate company or just another SCAM? Should you get involved with QNet? Are you going to receive what you have been promised by QNet, or will you be deceived? Can your dreams really come true by you participating in QNet?
Before I answer the above questions, you have to understand that QNet is just one out of thousands of other Network Marketing companies…